An Introduction to Nutrition-Agriculture Linkages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Strauss & Duncan Thomas, 1998. "Health, Nutrition, and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 766-817, June.
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Smith, Lisa C. & Wiesmann, Doris M. & Frankenberger, Tim & Gulati, Kajal & Quabili, Wahidand & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2007. "The world's most deprived: Characteristics and causes of extreme poverty and hunger," 2020 vision discussion papers 43, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Tefft, James F. & Oehmke, James F. & Staatz, John M., 2004. "Identifying Policy Relevant Variables For Reducing Childhood Malnutrition In Rural Mali," Staff Papers 11528, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John, 1997.
"Health and wages: Evidence on men and women in urban Brazil,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 159-185, March.
- Thomas, D. & Strauss, J., 1997. "Health and Wages: Evidence on Men and Women in Urban Brazil," Papers 97-05, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Davis, Kristin E. & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Blom, Sylvia, 2014. "The role of extension and advisory services in building resilience of smallholder farmers:," 2020 Conference briefs 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409.
- Tefft, James F. & Kelly, Valerie A., 2004. "Understanding And Reducing Child Malnutrition In Mali: Interim Research Findings For The Project On Linkages Between Child Nutrition And Agricultural Growth (Licnag)," Staff Papers 11665, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Strauss, John, 1986. "Does Better Nutrition Raise Farm Productivity?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 297-320, April.
- Quisumbing, Agnes & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2008. "Promising approaches to address the needs of poor female farmers:," Research briefs 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mabiso, Athur & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Hirvonen, Kalle, 2014. "Enhancing resilience for food security in refugee-hosting communities:," 2020 Conference briefs 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sauer, Christine M. & Mason, Nicole M. & Maredia, Mywish K. & Mofya-Mukukua, Rhoda, 2016. "The Role of Legume Technologies in the Agriculture-Nutrition-Food Security Nexus: Evidence from Zambia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236062, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsNutrition; Agriculture; Mozambique; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:121859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .