The world's most deprived: Characteristics and causes of extreme poverty and hunger
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Kotu, Bekele & Admassie, Assefa, 2015. "Potential impact of improved varieties on poverty reduction: a case study of selected cereal crops in two districts of Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212013, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:fpr:resrep:2012ghienglish is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kimberly, 2012. "An Introduction to Nutrition-Agriculture Linkages," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 121859, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview," IFPRI discussion papers 1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2013. "On the microeconomics of food and malnutrition under endogenous discounting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 80-96.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:464322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiesmann, Doris & Bassett, Lucy & Benson, Todd & Hoddinott, John, 2009. "Validation of the world food programme's food consumption score and alternative indicators of household food security:," IFPRI discussion papers 870, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alkire, Sabina & Seth, Suman, 2015. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 93-108.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp060, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Alem, Yonas, 2014. "Poverty Persistence and Intra-Household Heterogeneity in Occupations: Some Evidence from Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-14-05-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Husmann, Christine, 2016. "Marginality as a Root Cause of Poverty: Identifying Marginality Hotspots in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 420-435.
- Alem, Yonas, 2013. "Poverty Persistence and Intra-Household Heterogeneity in Occupations: Evidence from Urban Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 580, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Serra, Renata. & Botti, Fabrizio., 2011. "Walking on a tightrope : balancing MF financial sustainability and poverty orientation in Mali," ILO Working Papers 994643223402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:fpr:ifprib:2012ghienglish is not listed on IDEAS
- Amigun, Bamikole & Musango, Josephine Kaviti & Stafford, William, 2011. "Biofuels and sustainability in Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1360-1372, February.
- Guaracyane Lima Campelo & João Mário Santos De França & Emerson Luís Lemos Marinho, 2016. "Impacts Of Malnutrition On Labor Productivity: Empirical Evidences In Rural Brazil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 236, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Wouterse, F. S., 2008. "Migration, poverty, and inequality: Evidence from Burkina Faso," IFPRI discussion papers 786, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bonilla, Eugenio Diaz, 2008. "Global macroeconomic developments and poverty:," IFPRI discussion papers 766, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tomkins Alan J., 2012. "Combating Food Shortages in Least Developed Countries: Current Development Assistance Approaches," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 27-55, December.
- Shiladitya Chatterjee & Amitava Mukherjee & Raghbendra Jha, "undated". "Approaches to Combat Hunger in Asia and the Pacific," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/10/10, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Graw, Valerie & Husmann, Christine Ladenburger, 2012. "Mapping Marginality Hotspots – Geographical Targeting for Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 147917, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Kumar, Neha & Behrman, Julia A., 2011. "Do shocks affect men's and women's assets differently?: A review of literature and new evidence from Bangladesh and Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 1113, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed