Promising approaches to address the needs of poor female farmers:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Kimberly, 2012. "An Introduction to Nutrition-Agriculture Linkages," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 121859, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2011. "Local Universities as Engines for Innovation and Regional Development in Southern Economies with Reference to MOROCCO," MPRA Paper 30705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2012. "Lao PDR - Mapping the Gender Dimensions of Trade : A Preliminary Exposition," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11914, The World Bank.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Behrman, Julia A., 2013. "Communityâ€“based adaptation to climate change: A theoretical framework, overview of key issues and discussion of gender differentiated priorities and participation:," CAPRi working papers 109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alberto Zezza & Benjamin Davis & Carlo Azzarri & Katia Covarrubias & Luca Tasciotti & Gustavo Anriquez, 2008.
"The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor,"
08-07, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Davis, Benjamin & Azzarri, Carlo & Covarrubias, Katia & Tasciotti, Luca & Anriquez, Gustavo, 2009. "The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51696, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eduardo Zegarra & Angie Higuchi & Ricardo Vargas, 2017. "Assessing the impacts of a training program for women in Peru: Are There social networking effects?," Working Papers PMMA 2017-02, PEP-PMMA.
- Lambrecht, Isabel, 2016. "â€œAs a husband I will love, lead, and provide:â€ Gendered access to land in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1514, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smale, Melinda, 2011. "Does Household Headship Affect Demand for Hybrid Maize Seed in Kenya? An Exploratory Analysis Based on 2010 Survey Data," Food Security International Development Working Papers 118475, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Shipekesa, Arthur M. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2012. "Gender Control and Labour Input: Who Controls the Proceeds from Staple Crop Production among Zambian Farmers?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 140904, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen; Farmers; Gender; food security; Land policy; Water resources; Agricultural inputs; extension activities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-08-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resbrf:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .