State Trading In Agriculture: An Analytical Framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Argüello C., 2006. "Sector agrícola y política de competencia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 227-249, July-Dece.
- Young, Linda M. & Abbott, Philip C. & Leetmaa, Susan E., 2001. "Export Competition: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14624, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS, 2000. "Market Access, Export Subsidies, Domestic Support and the WTO Negociations: a Review and Synthesis," Working Papers 200008, CERDI.
- Sorensen, Ann-Christin & Tennbakk, Berit, 2002. "Regulatory Institutions in Agricultural Markets: A Comparative Analysis," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24916, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2003.
"Gains from trade liberalization with imperfectly competitive world markets. A note,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(06).
- Anania, Giovanni, 2002. "Gains from Trade Liberalization with Imperfectly Competitive World Markets. A Note," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24971, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yoon, Jung-Hyun & Lim, Song Soo, 2013. "Potential trade distortion effects of state trading enterprises under the tariff-rate quota scheme," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-22, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Young, Linda M. & Abbott, Philip C., 1998. "Wheat-Importing State Trading Enterprises: Impacts On The World Wheat Market," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20825, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jana Hranaiova & Harry de Gorter, 2006. "State Trading and Tariff Rate Quotas: The Case of Korea's Rice Imports," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 632-651, November.
- Young, Linda M., 1999. "Prevalence And Reform Of State Trading Importers In World Grain Markets," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29241, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Young, Linda M., 2005. "Export Competition Disciplines in the Doha Round," Trade Policy Issues Papers 14573, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrwp:14608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .