Potential trade distortion effects of state trading enterprises under the tariff-rate quota scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "The trade distorting effect of state trading enterprises in importing countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1693-1715, October.
- Philip C. Abbott & Linda M. Young, 1999. "Wheat-Importing State Trading Enterprises: Impacts on the World Wheat Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(2), pages 119-136, July.
- Dixit, Praveen M. & Josling, Timothy E., 1997. "State Trading In Agriculture: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 14608, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Laroche Dupraz, Catherine & Matthews, Alan, 2007. "A graphical analysis of the functioning of tariff rate quotas: market access and welfare effects for exporting countries," Working Papers 7210, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Steve McCorriston & Donald MacLaren, 2002. "State Trading, the WTO and GATT Article XVII," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 107-135, January.
- Steve McCorriston & Donald MacLaren, 2008. "State Trading Enterprises as an Impediment to Improved Market Access: The Case of the Korean Rice Market," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 431-443, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Wasim & Hussain, Safdar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Guang-Ju, Wang & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Dairy Industry in China," MPRA Paper 70385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsstate trading enterprises; tariff-rate quotas; tariff equivalents; soybeans; sensitive products;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .