Potential trade distortion effects of state trading enterprises under the tariff-rate quota scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "The trade distorting effect of state trading enterprises in importing countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1693-1715, October.
- Philip C. Abbott & Linda M. Young, 1999. "Wheat-Importing State Trading Enterprises: Impacts on the World Wheat Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(2), pages 119-136, July.
- Dixit, Praveen M. & Josling, Timothy E., 1997. "State Trading In Agriculture: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 14608, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Laroche Dupraz, Catherine & Matthews, Alan, 2007. "A graphical analysis of the functioning of tariff rate quotas: market access and welfare effects for exporting countries," Working Papers 7210, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Steve McCorriston & Donald MacLaren, 2002. "State Trading, the WTO and GATT Article XVII," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 107-135, January.
- Steve McCorriston & Donald MacLaren, 2008. "State Trading Enterprises as an Impediment to Improved Market Access: The Case of the Korean Rice Market," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 431-443, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Wasim & Hussain, Safdar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Guang-Ju, Wang & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Dairy Industry in China," MPRA Paper 70385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsstate trading enterprises; tariff-rate quotas; tariff equivalents; soybeans; sensitive products;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.