Potential trade distortion effects of state trading enterprises under the tariff-rate quota scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip C. Abbott & Linda M. Young, 1999. "Wheat-Importing State Trading Enterprises: Impacts on the World Wheat Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(2), pages 119-136, July.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2009. "The Trade and Welfare Effects of State Trading in China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51203, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2007. "Do state trading exporters distort trade?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 225-246, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Wasim & Hussain, Safdar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Guang-Ju, Wang & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Dairy Industry in China," MPRA Paper 70385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsstate trading enterprises; tariff-rate quotas; tariff equivalents; soybeans; sensitive products;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.