Competition Policy and the Global Trading System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed El Hedi Lahouel, 2000. "Competition Laws in MENA: An Assessment of the Status Quo and the Relevance of a WTO Agreement," Working Papers 2011, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2000.
- Simon J. Evenett & Bernard M. Hoekman, 2006. "Economic Development and Multilateral Trade Cooperation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7412.
- Duijm Bernhard, 1999. "Die Unabhängigkeit von Kartellbehörden," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 323-344, January.
- Yano, Makoto & Honryo, Takakazu, 2010. "Trade imbalances and harmonization of competition policies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 438-452, July.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1998. "Free trade and deep integration : antidumping and antitrust in regional agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1950, The World Bank.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan & Zhang, Anming, 2001. "Global airline alliances: international regulatory issues," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-62.
- Klodt, Henning, 2000. "Conflicts and conflict resolution in international antitrust," Kiel Working Papers 979, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bertrand, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc, 2006. "European Competition Policy in International Markets," IDEI Working Papers 419, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Avalos, Marcos & Schatán, Claudia, 2004. "Condiciones de competencia en el contexto internacional: Cemento, azúcar y fertilizantes en Centroamérica," EGAP Working Papers 2004-08, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Oliver Budzinski, "undated". "Towards a Differentiated Analysis of Competition of Competition Laws," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1090, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Holmes, Peter, 1999. "Competition policy, developing countries, and the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2211, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:20:y:1997:i:4:p:383-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.