Does competition improve productivity in developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Khalid Sekkat, 2009. "Does competition improve productivity in developing countries?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 145-162.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2009. "Does competition improve productivity in developing countries?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/164241, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 2000. "Sources of Economic Growth: An Extensive Growth Accounting Exercise," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(1), pages 1-6.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoekman, Bernard, 2007.
"Imports, entry and competition law as market disciplines,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 831-858, May.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Kee, Hiau Looi, 2003. "Imports, Entry and Competition Law as Market Disciplines," CEPR Discussion Papers 3777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoekman, Bernard, 2003. "Imports, entry, and competition law as market disciplines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3031, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna M. Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Khalid Sekkat, 2016. "Financial constraints and productivity growth across the size spectrum: microeconomic evidence from Morocco," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 361-381, December.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; productivity; LDCs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:145-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .