Price transmission from international to domestic markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Friederike Greb & Nelissa Jamora & Carolin Mengel & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Nadine Würriehausen, 2012. "Price transmission from international to domestic markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 125, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 08 Oct 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 0.
"Food Price Volatility in Developing Countries and its Determinants,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013. "Food price volatility in developing countries and its determinants," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156132, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Laroche Dupraz, Catherine & Huchet Bourdon, Marilyne, 2014. "Domestic support and border measures: some instruments to reduce vulnerability of food security to trade in developing countries," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182691, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Huchet Bourdon & C. Laroche Dupraz, 2014. "National food security: a framework for public policy and international trade," FOODSECURE Working papers 17, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2014. "How Strong Do Global Commodity Prices Influence Domestic Food Prices in Developing Countries? A Global Price Transmission and Vulnerability Mapping Analysis," Discussion Papers 168591, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Carolin Kouyaté & Stephan Cramon-Taubadel, 2016.
"Distance and Border Effects on Price Transmission: A Meta-analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 255-271, June.
- Mengel, Carolin & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2014. "Distance and border effects on price transmission - a meta-analysis," Discussion Papers 170988, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Laroche-Dupraz, Cathie & Huchet-Bourdon, Marilyne, 2016. "Agricultural support and vulnerability of food security to trade in developing countries," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 234941, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bakucs, Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Benedeka, Zsofia & Molnar, Adrienn, 2015. "Determinants of Horizontal Milk Producer Price Integration," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212042, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Lukas Kornher & Marta Kozicka & Pierre Boulanger & Maximo Torero, 2013. "Conceptual framework on price volatility and its impact on food and nutrition security in the short term," FOODSECURE Working papers 15, LEI Wageningen UR.
- C. Larochez-Dupraz & M. Huchet-Bourdon, 2016. "Agricultural support and vulnerability of food security to trade in developing countries," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(6), pages 1191-1206, December.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2014. "How Strong Do Global Commodity Prices Influence Domestic Food Prices? A Global Price Transmission Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169798, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Najibullah Hassanzoy & Shoichi Ito & Hiroshi Isoda & Yuichiro Amekawa, 2016. "A comparison of asymmetric price transmission from global to domestic markets between high and low quality grains: a case of Afghan rice markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 537-552.
- Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon, 2013.
"Impact of domestic support and border measures for developing countries’ food security,"
- M. Huchet Bourdon & C. Laroche Dupraz, 2014. "Impact of domestic support and border measures for developing countries' food security," FOODSECURE Working papers 18, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Nelissa Jamora & Stephan Cramon-Taubadel, 2016. "Transaction Cost Thresholds in International Rice Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 292-307, June.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Lukas Kornher & Matthias Kalkuhl & Irfan Mujahid, 2015. "Food price volatility in developing countries – the role of trade and storage," EcoMod2015 8415, EcoMod.
- Elena I. Ianchovichina & Josef L. Loening & Christina A. Wood, 2014.
"How Vulnerable are Arab Countries to Global Food Price Shocks?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1302-1319, September.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Loening, Josef & Wood, Christina, 2012. "How vulnerable are Arab countries to global food price shocks ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6018, The World Bank.
- Hassanzoy, Najibullah & Ito, Shoichi & Isoda, Hiroshi & Amekawa, Yuichiro, 4. "The Effects Of Swings In Global Wheat Prices On The Domestic Markets In Afghanistan," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(4).
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2014. "Implications of domestic price insulation for global food price behavior," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 272-288.
- Hassanzoy, Najibullah & Ito, Shoichi & Isoda, Hiroshi, 4. "Global To Domestic Price Transmission Between The Segmented Cereals Markets: A Study Of Afghan Rice Markets," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(4).
- Sahito, Jam Ghulam Murtaza, 2015. "Market integration of wheat in Pakistan," Discussion Papers 72, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Jamora, Nelissa & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2012. "What world price?," Discussion Papers 142241, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Myanmar : Rice Price Reduction and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21119, The World Bank.
- Haile, Mekbib Gebretsadik & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013. "Volatility in the international food markets: implications for global agricultural supply and for market and price policy," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156097, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
Keywordsprice transmission; cointegration; developing countries; agricultural trade; maize; rice; wheat; commodity prices; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Development; International Relations/Trade; C32 - Time-Series Models; Q11 - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices Q17 - Agriculture in International Trade Q18 - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gagfdp:137101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.