The Implications Of A North American Free Trade Area For Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amponsah, William A. & Qin, Xiang Dong, 2001. "Management Perspectives On The Impacts Of Nafta On The U.S. Textile And Apparel Industries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20733, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Trade Creation and Diversion under NAFTA: The North American Strawberry Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235428, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hughes, Karol W., 1998. "Welfare Effects Of Agricultural Trading Blocs: The Simulation Of A North American Customs Union," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Vollrath, Thomas L., 2003. "North American Agricultural Market Integration And Its Impact On The Food And Fiber System," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33639, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Determining the Effect of NAFTA on the North American Sweet Potato Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrcp:14619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.