Interacciones entre Políticas de Precios y Gastos en Investigación Agropecuaria
The interactions between price policy and expenditures in farm and animal husbandry research indicate that separate analysis of these factors is inadequate for understanding the complexities inherent to the formulation of agricultural policy. This article
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 96 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beghin, John C & Kherallah, Mylene, 1994.
"Political Institutions and International Patterns of Agricultural Protection,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 482-89, August.
- Beghin, John C. & Kherallah, Mylene, 1994. "Political Institutions and International Patterns of Agricultural Protection," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1602, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1982.
"Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6ct5s49t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Gordon C. Rausser, 1982. "Political Economic Markets: PERTs and PESTs in Food and Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(5), pages 821-833.
- Rausser, Gordon C, 1982. "Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture," CUDARE Working Paper Series 231, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Agricultural Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Foster, William E., 1989. "Political Preference Functions and the Market for Public Policy Reform," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144820, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- McGuirk, Anya & Mundlak, Yair, 1991. "Incentives and constraints in the transformation of Punjab agriculture:," Research reports 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gorter, H. de & Nielson, D. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1992. "Productive and Predatory Public Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 732, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Guttman, Joel M, 1978. "Interest Groups and the Demand for Agricultural Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 467-484, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:32:y:1995:i:96:p:199-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.