Efficient Redistribution through Commodity Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Douglas R., 2014.
"Political support for trade policy in the European Union,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 243-253.
- Francois, Joseph, 2014. "Political support for trade policy in the European Union," Papers 889, World Trade Institute.
- de Gorter, Harry, 2008. "Explaining Inefficient Policy Instruments," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48638, World Bank.
- D. MacLaren, 1991. "Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis And International Trade Theory: A Review Of Recent Developments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 250-297.
- Ian W.H. Parry, 1999.
"Agricultural Policies in the Presence of Distorting Taxes,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 212-230.
- Parry, Ian, 1997. "Agricultural Policies in the Presence of Distorting Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-98-05, Resources For the Future.
- Baffes, John & De Gorter, Harry, 2005. "Disciplining agricultural support through decoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3533, The World Bank.
- Lee, Dae-Seob & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2002. "A Game Theoretic Analysis Of U.S. Rice Export Policy: The Case Of Japan And Korea," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19686, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Skully, David W., 1999. "The Economics Of Trq Administration," Working Papers 14584, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Agathe Rouaix & Charles Figuières & Marc Willinger, 2015.
"The trade-off between welfare and equality in a public good experiment,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(3), pages 601-623, October.
- Agathe Rouaix & Charles Figuières & Marc Willinger, 2013. "The trade-off between welfare and equality in a public good experiment," Working Papers 13-03, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2013.
- Jonathan Brooks, 1996. "Agricultural Policies In Oecd Countries: What Can We Learn From Political Economy Models?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 366-389.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1984. "Uncertain economic environments and conditional policies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0q33x98s, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kilmer, Richard L. & Armbruster, Walter J., 1984. "Methods For Evaluating Economic Efficiency In Agricultural Marketing," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- SHEA, Esther Y.P., 2010. "Understanding China's grain procurement policy from a perspective of optimization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 639-649, December.
- Giannakas Konstantinos & Fulton Murray, 2002. "Tough Love: Optimal Enforcement of Output Quotas in the Presence of Cheating," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-19, October.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Maria Espinosa, 2016.
"The Impact of the 2013 CAP Reform on the Decoupled Payments' Capitalization into Land Values,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC101619, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Maria Espinosa, 2016. "The Impact of the 2013 CAP Reform on the Decoupled Payments' Capitalization into Land Values," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Skully, David W., 2001. "Economics of Tariff-Rate Quota Administration," Technical Bulletins 184332, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fragoso, R. & Marques, C. & Lucas, M.R. & Martins, M.B. & Jorge, R., 2011. "The economic effects of common agricultural policy on Mediterranean montado/dehesa ecosystem," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 311-327, March.
- Ellison Brenna & Lusk Jayson L & Briggeman Brian, 2010. "Other-Regarding Behavior and Taxpayer Preferences for Farm Policy," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Huffman, Wallace E., 1985. "Changes in Human Capital, Technology, and Institutions: Implications for Policy and Research," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, MÃ¡laga, Spain 183054, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schmitz, Troy G & Schmitz, Andrew & Dumas, Chris, 1997. "Gains from Trade, Inefficiency of Government Programs, and the Net Economic Effects of Trading," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 637-647, June.
- D. MacLaren, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural Policy Reform In The European Community And Australia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 424-439.
- Bullock, David S, 1995. "Are Government Transfers Efficient? An Alternative Test of the Efficient Redistribution Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1236-1274, December.
- David S. Bullock & Klaus Salhofer & Jukka Kola, 1999. "The Normative Analysis of Agricultural Policy: A General Framework and Review," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 512-535.
- Daniel Hassan & Hervé Ossard & Vincent Réquillart, 2000. "Effet d'un prix minimum sur le marché d'un bien différencié Le cas de la pomme dans l'Union européenne," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 258(1), pages 69-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:65:y:1983:i:2:p:225-234.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.