Proven Science versus Farmer Perception
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Flett, Ross & Alpass, Fiona & Humphries, Steve & Massey, Claire & Morriss, Stuart & Long, Nigel, 2004. "The technology acceptance model and use of technology in New Zealand dairy farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 199-211, May.
- Lynne, Gary D., 1995. "Modifying the Neo-Classical Approach to Technology Adoption With Behavioral Science Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 67-80, July.
- Rehman, T. & McKemey, K. & Yates, C.M. & Cooke, R.J. & Garforth, C.J. & Tranter, R.B. & Park, J.R. & Dorward, P.T., 2007. "Identifying and understanding factors influencing the uptake of new technologies on dairy farms in SW England using the theory of reasoned action," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 281-293, May.
- Greenfield, Geoffrey & Rohde, Fiona, 2009. "Technology acceptance: Not all organisations or workers may be the same," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 263-272.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Neal H. Hooker & Christopher J. Shanahan & Valerie Rake & Eboni Francis & Charles Popovich & Joanne Dehoney, 2009. "A Technology-Enhanced Teaching Tool: Tracking Student Adoption and Performance," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 963-983, December.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Lynne, Gary D., 1995. "Modifying The Neo-Classical Approach To Technology Adoption With Behavioral Science Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 1-14, July.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, April.
- Kellie J. Archer & Stanley Lemeshow, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit test for a logistic regression model fitted using survey sample data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 97-105, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaak, Henning & Musshoff, Oliver, 2017. "Behavioral Drivers for Grazing Practices in Dairy Farming," 2017 Conference (61st), February 7-10, 2017, Brisbane, Australia 258680, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- O’Shea, Robert & O’Donoghue, Cathal & Ryan, Mary & Breen, James, 2018. "Understanding farmers: From adoption to attitudes," 166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland 276203, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:229067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.