Droughts, Distress and a Conditional Cash Transfer Program to Mitigate the Impact of Droughtin Bihar, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Davis, Benjamin & de Janvry, Alain, 2001. "Cash transfer programs with income multipliers," FCND briefs 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Janvry, Alain de & Davis, Benjamin, 2001. "Cash Transfer Programs with Income Multipliers: PROCAMPO in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1043-1056, June.
- Ryan Boone & Katia Covarrubias & Benjamin Davis & Paul Winters, 2013. "Cash transfer programs and agricultural production: the case of Malawi," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(3), pages 365-378, May.
- John Maluccio, 2010.
"The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Consumption and Investment in Nicaragua,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 14-38.
- John A. Maluccio, 2007. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Consumption and Investment in Nicaragua," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0722, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Erin Todd & Paul Winters & Tom Hertz, 2010. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Agricultural Production: Lessons from the Oportunidades Experience in Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 39-67.
- Katia Covarrubias & Benjamin Davis & Paul Winters, 2012. "From protection to production: productive impacts of the Malawi Social Cash Transfer scheme," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 50-77, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Md. Tajuddin & Kishore, Avinash & Joshi, Pramod Kumar, 2016.
"Gender dimensions on farmersâ€™ preferences for direct-seeded rice with drum seeder in India:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1550, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Md. Tajuddin Khan & Avinash Kishore & P.K. Joshi, 2016. "Gender Dimensions on Farmersâ€™ Preferences for Direct-Seeded Rice with Drum Seeder in India," Working Papers id:11274, eSocialSciences.
- Khan, M.T. & Joshi, P.K. & Khurana, R. & Kishore, A., 2018. "Evolving Watershed Clusters into Drought-Proof, Climate-Resilient Areas: An Impact Evaluation Study in Maharashtra, India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277385, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:aerrae:281150 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:212009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.