An econometric analysis of market power in Azerbaijani wheat market: Evidence from Kazakhstan and Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glauben, Thomas & Imamverdiyev, Nizami & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Prehn, Sören, 2014. "Competitive Structure of Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine in World Wheat Market: Gravity Model Approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald & Yilmaz, Alper, 1999. "How Competitive Is The World Wheat Market?," Working Papers 11973, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015.
"Price Discrimination And Pricing-To-Market Behavior Of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(03), pages 287-316, August.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price Discrimination and Pricing to Market Behavior of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187583, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price discrimination and pricing to market behavior of Black sea region wheat exporters," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Götz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2013. "Wheat export restrictions and domestic market effects in Russia and Ukraine during the food crisis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 214-226.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Knetter, Michael M., 1999.
"Measuring the intensity of competition in export markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-60, February.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets," NBER Working Papers 5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Jonathan B. & Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1988. "Estimating the residual demand curve facing a single firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 283-300.
- Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2004.
"Measuring the Intensity of Competition in the Japanese Beef Market,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2004. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in the Japanese Beef Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 113-121, April.
- Zsombor Pall & Oleksandr Perekhozhuk & Thomas Glauben & Sören Prehn & Ramona Teuber, 2014. "Residual demand measures of market power of Russian wheat exporters," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 381-391, May.
- Jeonghoi Kim, 2010. "Recent Trends in Export Restrictions," OECD Trade Policy Papers 101, OECD Publishing.
- Marie‐Hélène Felt & Jean‐Philippe Gervais & Bruno Larue, 2011. "Market power and import bans: the case of Japanese pork imports," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 47-61, Winter.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-11-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2015-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.