Export Market Pricing Decisions and Market Power in World Grain Markets: A Duopoly Model for Soybeans
Replaced with revised version of paper 02/13/07.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2004.
"Measuring the Intensity of Competition in the Japanese Beef Market,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 113-121, April.
- Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2004. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in the Japanese Beef Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald & Yilmaz, Alper, 1999. "How Competitive Is The World Wheat Market?," Working Papers 11973, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Knetter, Michael M., 1999.
"Measuring the intensity of competition in export markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-60, February.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets," NBER Working Papers 5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R., 2001. "Exchange Rate Changes And Pricing-To-Market Behavior Of U.S. Meat Exporters," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20710, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Francisco Requena Silvente, 2005. "Price discrimination and market power in export markets: The case of the ceramic tile industry," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 347-370, November.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R., 2004. "Integrating Marginal Cost into Pricing-to-market Models for U.S. Agricultural Products," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeasm:34949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.