Export Market Pricing Decisions and Market Power in World Grain Markets: A Duopoly Model for Soybeans
Replaced with revised version of paper 02/13/07.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francisco Requena Silvente, 2005. "Price discrimination and market power in export markets: The case of the ceramic tile industry," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 347-370, November.
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald & Yilmaz, Alper, 1999. "How Competitive Is The World Wheat Market?," Working Papers 11973, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995.
"Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Knetter, Michael M., 1999. "Measuring the intensity of competition in export markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-60, February.
- Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2004. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in the Japanese Beef Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeasm:34949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.