Market power and import bans: the case of Japanese pork imports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "An econometric analysis of market power in Azerbaijani wheat market: Evidence from Kazakhstan and Russia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211642, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crespi, John M. & Hahn, William & Jones, Keithly & Schulz, Lee L. & Chen, Chen-Ti, 2016. "A Study in U.S. Export Beef Competitiveness: Do Cattle Inventories Matter?," 2017 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 250113, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yamaura Koichi & Xia Tian, 2016. "Measuring Bilateral Market Power in International Markets of Vertically Differentiated Agricultural Commodities," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 33-42, May.
- David A. Hennessy, 2013. "Biosecurity Externalities and Indemnities for Infectious Animal Diseases," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp539, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jinghua Xie & Dengjun Zhang, 2014. "Imperfect Competition and Structural Changes in the US Salmon Import Market," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 375-389.
- Zsombor Pall & Oleksandr Perekhozhuk & Thomas Glauben & Sören Prehn & Ramona Teuber, 2014. "Residual demand measures of market power of Russian wheat exporters," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 381-391, May.
- Tong Wang & David A. Hennessy, 2015.
"Strategic Interactions Among Private and Public Efforts When Preventing and Stamping Out a Highly Infectious Animal Disease,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(2), pages 435-451.
- David A. Hennessy & Tong Wang, 2013. "Strategic Interactions Among Private and Public Efforts when Preventing and Stamping Out an Highly Infectious Animal Disease," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp541, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wang, Tong & Hennessy, David, 2014. "Strategic Interactions Among Private and Public Efforts when Preventing and Stamping Out a Highly Infectious Animal Disease," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170209, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2018.
"Russian food and agricultural import ban: The impact on the domestic market for cattle, pork and poultry
[Russisches Agrar- und Lebensmittelimportverbot: Auswirkungen auf den heimischen Markt für R," IAMO Discussion Papers 170, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Páll, Zsombor, 2015. "Three essays on the Russian wheat export," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 80, number 80.
- Nakajima, Toru, 2012. "Estimating Time Variation of Market Power: Case of U.S. Soybean Exports," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124775, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Evans, Edwardv A. & Ballen, Fredy H., 2015. "Competitive Behavior in the U.S. Green Skin Avocado Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:27:y:2011:i:1:p:47-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .