Market power and import bans: the case of Japanese pork imports
Volume (Year): 27 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "An econometric analysis of market power in Azerbaijani wheat market: Evidence from Kazakhstan and Russia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211642, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yamaura Koichi & Xia Tian, 2016. "Measuring Bilateral Market Power in International Markets of Vertically Differentiated Agricultural Commodities," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 33-42, May.
- David A. Hennessy, 2013. "Biosecurity Externalities and Indemnities for Infectious Animal Diseases," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp539, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jinghua Xie & Dengjun Zhang, 2014. "Imperfect Competition and Structural Changes in the US Salmon Import Market," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 375-389.
- Nakajima, Toru, 2012. "Estimating Time Variation of Market Power: Case of U.S. Soybean Exports," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124775, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tong Wang & David A. Hennessy, 2015.
"Strategic Interactions Among Private and Public Efforts When Preventing and Stamping Out a Highly Infectious Animal Disease,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(2), pages 435-451.
- David A. Hennessy & Tong Wang, 2013. "Strategic Interactions Among Private and Public Efforts when Preventing and Stamping Out an Highly Infectious Animal Disease," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp541, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wang, Tong & Hennessy, David, 2014. "Strategic Interactions Among Private and Public Efforts when Preventing and Stamping Out a Highly Infectious Animal Disease," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170209, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Crespi, John M. & Hahn, William & Jones, Keithly & Schulz, Lee L. & Chen, Chen-Ti, 2016. "A Study in U.S. Export Beef Competitiveness: Do Cattle Inventories Matter?," 2017 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 250113, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Páll, Zsombor, 2015. "Three essays on the Russian wheat export," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 80, number 80.
- Evans, Edwardv A. & Ballen, Fredy H., 2015. "Competitive Behavior in the U.S. Green Skin Avocado Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:27:y:2011:i:1:p:47-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed