How Important Are Cultural and Environmental Objectives for Rice farmers in South Senegal?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zein Kallas & José A. Gómez-Limón & Manuel Arriaza, 2007.
"Are citizens willing to pay for agricultural multifunctionality?,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 405-419, May.
- Kallas, Zein & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Arriaza Balmón, Manuel, 2006. "Are Citizens Willing to Pay for Agricultural Multifunctionality?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 2003. "Decision-making with the AHP: Why is the principal eigenvector necessary," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 85-91, February.
- Zein Kallas & José A. Gómez-Limón & Jesús Barreiro Hurlé, 2007. "Decomposing the Value of Agricultural Multifunctionality: Combining Contingent Valuation and the Analytical Hierarchy Process," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 218-241, June.
- Easley, Robert F. & Valacich, Joseph S. & Venkataramanan, M. A., 2000. "Capturing group preferences in a multicriteria decision," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 73-83, August.
- Forman, Ernest & Peniwati, Kirti, 1998. "Aggregating individual judgments and priorities with the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 165-169, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahtiainen, Heini & Pouta, Eija & Liski, Eero & Assmuth, Aino & Myyrä, Sami, 2014. "The importance of agricultural objectives – summary of studies," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182792, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmers’objectives; Analytical Hierarchy Process(AHP); Agricultural multifunctionality; Rice; Senegal; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Farm Management; Q18; Q19;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-07-08 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:125980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .