Capturing group preferences in a multicriteria decision
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 1994. "An approach to using the analytic hierarchy process for solving multiple criteria decision making problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 440-454, August.
- Paulson, Dan & Zahir, Sajjad, 1995. "Consequences of uncertainty in the analytic hierarchy process: A simulation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 45-56, November.
- MacKay, David B. & Bowen, William M. & Zinnes, Joseph L., 1996. "A Thurstonian view of the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 427-444, March.
- Christian Genest & Shuang-Shuang Zhang, 1996. "A Graphical Analysis of Ratio-Scaled Paired Comparison Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 335-349, March.
- Vargas, Luis G., 1990. "An overview of the analytic hierarchy process and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-8, September.
- Aczel, J. & Alsina, C., 1986. "On synthesis of judgements," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 333-339.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:125:y:2000:i:1:p:73-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.