Capturing group preferences in a multicriteria decision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 1994. "An approach to using the analytic hierarchy process for solving multiple criteria decision making problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 440-454, August.
- Aczel, J. & Alsina, C., 1986. "On synthesis of judgements," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 333-339.
- Christian Genest & Shuang-Shuang Zhang, 1996. "A Graphical Analysis of Ratio-Scaled Paired Comparison Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 335-349, March.
- Vargas, Luis G., 1990. "An overview of the analytic hierarchy process and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-8, September.
- Paulson, Dan & Zahir, Sajjad, 1995. "Consequences of uncertainty in the analytic hierarchy process: A simulation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 45-56, November.
- MacKay, David B. & Bowen, William M. & Zinnes, Joseph L., 1996. "A Thurstonian view of the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 427-444, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakagawa, Yoshinori & Nasu, Seigo & Saito, Taiki & Yamaguchi, Nobuyoshi, 2010. "Analytic hierarchy based policy design method (AHPo) for solving societal problems that require a multifaceted approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1545-1553, December.
- Bendoly, Elliot & Bachrach, Daniel G., 2003. "A process-based model for priority convergence in multi-period group decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 534-545, August.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura, 2008. "Alternative Approaches On Constructing A Composite Indicator To Measure Agricultural Sustainability," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6489, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pérez-Mesa, Juan Carlos & Galdeano-Gómez, Emilio & Salinas Andújar, Jose A., 2012. "Logistics network and externalities for short sea transport: An analysis of horticultural exports from southeast Spain," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 188-198.
- Zein Kallas & Teresa Serra & José Maria Gil, 2010. "Farmers' objectives as determinants of organic farming adoption: the case of Catalonian vineyard production," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 409-423, September.
- Musal, R. Muzaffer & Soyer, Refik & McCabe, Christopher & Kharroubi, Samer A., 2012. "Estimating the population utility function: A parametric Bayesian approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 538-547.
- Gomez-Limon, J.A. & Atance, I., 2004. "Identification of public objectives related to agricultural sector support," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1045-1071, December.
- Rico, Margarita & González, Andrés, 2015. "Social participation into regional forest planning attending to multifunctional objectives," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 27-34.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Ignacio Atance, 2004. "Identification of Public Objectives Related to Agricultural Sector Support," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/57, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Kallas, Zein & Baba, Yasmina & Rabell, Maria Cristina, 2012. "How Important Are Cultural and Environmental Objectives for Rice farmers in South Senegal?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125980, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Costa, Joao P. & Melo, Paulo & Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Luis C., 2003. "The AGAP system: A GDSS for project analysis and evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 287-303, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:125:y:2000:i:1:p:73-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.