Local Polynomial Fitting and Spatial Price Relationships: Price Transmission in the EU Markets for Pigmeat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Aashish Mehta, 2004.
"Price Dynamics in a Vertical Sector: The Case of Butter,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1078-1093.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Mehta, Aashish, 2002. "Price Dynamics in a Vertical Sector: The Case of Butter," Staff Paper Series 452, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Chavas, Jean- Paul & Mehta, Aashish, 2002. "Price Dynamics in a Vertical Sector: The Case of Butter," Working Papers 201555, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Christopher B. Barrett & Jau Rong Li, 2002. "Distinguishing between Equilibrium and Integration in Spatial Price Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 292-307.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holst, Carsten & Cramon-Taubdel, Stephan von, 2014. "Trade, Market Integration and Spatial Price Transmission on EU Pork Markets following Eastern Enlargement," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187598, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Karikallio, Hanna, 2015. "Cross-commodity Price Transmission and Integration of the EU Livestock Market of Pork and Beef: Panel Time-series Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211832, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maria de Fátima Oliveira & Maria Leonor da Silva Carvalho & Maria Raquel Lucas & Pedro Damião Henriques, 2014. "Price Transmission in the Milk Portuguese Market," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_19, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ihle, Rico & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2009.
"Spatial Market Integration in the EU Beef and Veal Sector: Policy Decoupling and Export Bans,"
54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014
187443, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ihle, Rico & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2009. "Spatial market integration in the EU beef and veal sector: policy decoupling and export bans," DARE Discussion Papers 0913, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:861-880 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogers, Evan, 2014. "Spatial Price Transmission and Market Linkages in US Framing Lumber Markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174436, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0074-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Siyi J. & Patton, Myles, 2013. "Evolvement of Market Integration between EU and World Agricultural Markets," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158862, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Felippe Cauê Serigati & Paulo Furquim De Azevedo, 2016. "How To Indirectly Measure Market Transaction Costs," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 192, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Islam Hassouneh & Teresa Serra & José M. Gil, 2010. "Price transmission in the Spanish bovine sector: the BSE effect," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Panos Fousekis & Vasilis Grigoriadis, 2016. "Price co-movement in the principal skim milk powder producing regions: a wavelet analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 477-492.
- Lence, Sergio & Moschini, Giancarlo & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017. "Threshold cointegration and spatial price transmission when expectations matter," MPRA Paper 80202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassouneh, Islam & Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K. & Gil, José M., 2012. "Non-parametric and parametric modeling of biodiesel, sunflower oil, and crude oil price relationships," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1507-1513.
- Lorena de Oliveira, Maria de FÃ¡tima & da Silva Carvalho, Maria Leonor & Raquel Lucas, Maria & DamiÃ£o Henriques, Pedro & Mora Peixe, Fernanda, 2015. "Price Transmission on the Milk Portuguese Market," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1), January.
- Fousekis, Panos & Grigoriadis, Vasilis, 2016. "Spatial price dependence by time scale: Empirical evidence from the international butter markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 195-204.
- Kamleshan Pillay & Jorge E. Viñuales, 2016. "“Monetary” rules for a linked system of offset credits," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 933-951, December.
- Araujo-Encisco, Sergio, 2011. "Analisis de transmision de precios entre los mercados de maiz mexicanos y el mercado estadounidense: metodos lineales y no lineales," Revista EspaÃ±ola de Estudios Agrosociales y Pesqueros, Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Rural y Marino (formerly Ministry of Agriculture), issue 229.
- Ihle, Rico & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2016. "Semiparametric insights into price dynamics in Tanzanian maize markets," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249329, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kopp, Thomas & Alamsyah, Zulkifli & Fatricia, Raja Sharah & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2014. "Have Indonesian Rubber Processors Formed a Cartel? Analysis of Intertemporal Marketing Margin Manipulation," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 3, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.