How Did Policy Interventions In Wheat Export Markets In Russia And Ukraine During The Food Crisis 2007/2008 Influence World Market Price Transmission?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Barassi and Atanu Ghoshray, "undated". "Long Run Relationship and Structural Change Between the US and EU Wheat Export Prices," Discussion Papers 05-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008.
"Local impacts of a global crisis: Food price transmission and poverty impacts in Ghana,"
GSSP working papers
15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2009. "Local Impacts of a Global Crisis - Food Price Transmission and Poverty Impacts in Ghana," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51089, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008. "Local impacts of a global crisis: Food price transmission and poverty impacts in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 842, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stanley R. Thompson & Donggyu Sul & Martin T. Bohl, 2002.
"Spatial Market Efficiency and Policy Regime Change: Seemingly Unrelated Error Correction Model Estimation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1042-1053.
- Thompson, Stanley & Sul, Donggyu & Bohl, Martin, 2002. "Spatial Market Efficiency and Policy Regime Change: Seemingly Unrelated Error Correction Model Estimation," Working Papers 183, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Workneh, Sindu & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2009. "Impact of soaring food price in Ethiopia: Does location matter?," IFPRI discussion papers 846, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stanley R. Thompson & Roland Herrmann & Wolfgang Gohout, 2000. "Agricultural Market Liberalization and Instability of Domestic Agricultural Markets: The Case of the CAP," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 718-726.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Sergiy Zorya, 2009. "The impact of market and policy instability on price transmission between wheat and flour in Ukraine," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 203-230, June.
- Todd Benson & Samuel Mugarura & Kelly Wanda, 2008. "Impacts in Uganda of rising global food prices: the role of diversified staples and limited price transmission," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 513-524, November.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational price transmission; wheat market; food crisis; Markov switching error correction model; Russia; Ukraine; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi10:93952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.