Projected impacts of salinity on dryland property values in South West Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Ward & Jared Dent, 2010. "Projected impacts of salinity on dryland property values in South West Australia," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1090, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Wolfram Schlenker & W. Michael Hanemann & Anthony C. Fisher, 2006.
"The Impact of Global Warming on U.S. Agriculture: An Econometric Analysis of Optimal Growing Conditions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 113-125, February.
- Schlenker, Wolfram & Hanemann, W. Michael & Fisher, Anthony C., 2004. "The Impact of Global Warming on U.S. Agriculture: An Econometric Analysis of Optimal Growing Conditions," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0801j7s0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
- Pannell, David J. & Ewing, Michael A., 2006. "Managing secondary dryland salinity: Options and challenges," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 41-56, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-07-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eerhrr:107742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .