Impact of Rural Development Policy and Less Favored Areas Scheme: A Difference in Difference Matching Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Sep 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph Weiss, 2007.
"Evaluating the effects of farm programs: Results from propensity score matching,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp113, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph R. Weiss, 2009. "Evaluating the effects of farm programmes: results from propensity score matching," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 79-101, March.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs. Results from propensity score matching," WU Library - ePub - Series 005 1486, WU Library - ePub.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44149, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005.
"Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008. "Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, 02.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998.
"Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies,"
NBER Working Papers
6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002. "Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 2003.
"Does Matching Overcome Lalonde's Critique of Nonexperimental Estimators?,"
University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers
20035, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- A. Smith, Jeffrey & E. Todd, Petra, 2005. "Does matching overcome LaLonde's critique of nonexperimental estimators?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 305-353.
- Lori Lynch & Xiangping Liu, 2007. "Impact of Designated Preservation Areas on Rate of Preservation and Rate of Conversion: Preliminary Evidence," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1205-1210.
- Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino, 2002. "Estimation of average treatment effects based on propensity scores," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(4), pages 358-377, November.
- Lori Lynch & Wayne Gray & Jacqueline Geoghegan, 2007. "Are Farmland Preservation Program Easement Restrictions Capitalized into Farmland Prices? What Can a Propensity Score Matching Analysis Tell Us? ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 502-509.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.