Impact of Designated Preservation Areas on Rate of Preservation and Rate of Conversion: Preliminary Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynch, Lori & Duke, Joshua M., 2007. "Economic Benefits of Farmland Preservation: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers 7342, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Woodward, Richard T. & Newburn, David A. & Mezzatesta, Mariano, 2016. "Additionality and reverse crowding out for pollution offsets in water quality trading," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 224-231.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H., 2013. "The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 208-224.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2011. "The Value Of Water As An Urban Club Good: A Matching Approach To Hoa-Provided Lakes," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103781, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bell, Kathleen P. & Kline, Jeffrey D., 2009. "Assessing Patterns in the Conversion of Rural Lands to Residential Use," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49530, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Kuethe, Todd & Morehart, Mitch, 2015. "Does Federal Crop Insurance lead to higher farm debt use? Evidence from the Agricultural Resource Management Survey," Working Papers 250011, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie, 2013.
"How much green for the buck? Estimating additional and windfall effects of French agro-environmental schemes by DID-matching,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 12-27.
- Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie, 2012. "How Much Green for the Buck? Estimating Additional and Windfall Effects of French Agro-Environmental Schemes by DID-Matching," TSE Working Papers 12-357, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- ChabÃ©-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie, 2012. "How Much Green for the Buck? Estimating Additional and Windfall Effects of French Agro-Environmental Schemes by DID-Matching," LERNA Working Papers 12.23.380, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Sylvain Chabe-Ferret & Julie Subervie, 2013. "How much green for the buck? Estimating additional and windfall effects of French agro-environmental schemes by DID-matching," Post-Print hal-01019056, HAL.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the impact of agri-environmental advisory activities on best management practice adoption: A case study of Québec," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1363-1374, May.
- Salvioni, Cristina & Sciulli, Dario, 2011. "Impact of Rural Development Policy and Less Favored Areas Scheme: A Difference in Difference Matching Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115988, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Todd H. Kuethe & Mitch Morehart, 2012. "The profit impacts of risk management tool adoption," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 104-116, May.
- Lawley, Chad & Yang, Wanhong, 2015.
"Spatial interactions in habitat conservation: Evidence from prairie pothole easements,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 71-89.
- Lawley, Chad & Yang, Wanhong, 2014. "Spatial Interactions in Habitat Conservation: Evidence from Prairie Pothole Easements," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170323, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xiangping Liu & Lori Lynch, 2011. "Do Agricultural Land Preservation Programs Reduce Farmland Loss? Evidence from a Propensity Score Matching Estimator," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(2), pages 183-201.
- Lynch, Lori & Geoghegan, Jacqueline, 2011. "FOREWORD: The Economics of Land Use Change: Advancing the Frontiers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2009. "Agri-Environment Advisory Activities Effects on Best Management Practices Adoption," MPRA Paper 18961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghislain Geniaux & Claude Napoléone, 2011. "Évaluation des effets des zonages environnementaux sur la croissance urbaine et l’activité agricole," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 444(1), pages 181-199.
- Towe, Charles A., 2011. "A Competing Risks Model of Land Use Change," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:5:p:1205-1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.