Pluriactivity in Italian Agriculture: Are Farmers Using Interlinked Strategies?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2009. "Factors Affecting Farmersâ€™ Utilization of Agricultural Risk Management Tools: The Case of Crop Insurance, Forward Contracting, and Spreading Sales," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Oude Lansink, Alfons & van den Berg, Mirella & Huirne, Ruud, 2003. "Analysis of strategic planning of Dutch pig farmers using a multivariate probit model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 73-84, October.
- Ayal Kimhi, 1996. "Demographic composition of farm households and its effect on time allocation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(4), pages 429-439.
- Lowell Hill & Paul Kau, 1973. "Application of Multivariate Probit to a Threshold Model of Grain Dryer Purchasing Decisions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(1), pages 19-27.
- Finocchio, Romina & Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Determinants of farm diversification and interaction with the CAP. An application to FADN of Marche region (Italy)," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44251, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stanley M. Fletcher & Joseph V. Terza, 1986. "Analyzing Farmers Selection of Available Marketing Alternatives Using the Multivariate Probit Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 34(2), pages 243-252, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.