Pluriactivity in Italian Agriculture: Are Farmers Using Interlinked Strategies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayal Kimhi, 1996. "Demographic composition of farm households and its effect on time allocation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(4), pages 429-439.
- Lowell Hill & Paul Kau, 1973. "Application of Multivariate Probit to a Threshold Model of Grain Dryer Purchasing Decisions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(1), pages 19-27.
- Oude Lansink, Alfons & van den Berg, Mirella & Huirne, Ruud, 2003. "Analysis of strategic planning of Dutch pig farmers using a multivariate probit model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 73-84, October.
- Stanley M. Fletcher & Joseph V. Terza, 1986. "Analyzing Farmers Selection of Available Marketing Alternatives Using the Multivariate Probit Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 34(2), pages 243-252, July.
- Salvioni, Cristina & Esposito, Laura & Henke, Roberto & Rondinelli, V., 2009. "Diversification strategies in small farms in Italy," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 53964, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finocchio, Romina & Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Determinants of farm diversification and interaction with the CAP. An application to FADN of Marche region (Italy)," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44251, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2009. "Factors Affecting Farmersâ€™ Utilization of Agricultural Risk Management Tools: The Case of Crop Insurance, Forward Contracting, and Spreading Sales," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .