Strategies and Time Allocation of Large, Commercial Agricultural Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayal Kimhi, 1996. "Demographic composition of farm households and its effect on time allocation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(4), pages 429-439.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 1996. "Demographic Composition of Farm Households and Its Effect on Time Allocation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(4), pages 429-439, November.
- Harbor, Anetra L. & Martin, Marshall A. & Akridge, Jay T., 2008. "Assessing Input Brand Loyalty among U.S. Agricultural Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Marketplace For Agricultural Inputs," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19.
- McBride, William D. & Johnson, James D., 2006.
"Defining and Characterizing Approaches to Farm Management,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 1-13, April.
- McBride, William D. & Johnson, James D., 2006. "Defining and Characterizing Approaches to Farm Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 155-167, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etumnu, Chinonso E. & Gray, Allan W., 2018. "A Clustering Approach to Understanding Farmers Success Strategies," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273792, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jasfmr:236668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asfmrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.