Assessing Input Brand Loyalty among U.S. Agricultural Producers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roucan-Kane, Maud & Alexander, Corinne E. & Boehlje, Michael & Downey, W. Scott & Gray, Allan W., 2011. "Large Commercial Producer Market Segments for Agricultural Capital Equipment," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(4).
- Ringelberg, Josiah & Gunderson, Michael & Widmar, David, 2016. "Strategies and Time Allocation of Large, Commercial Agricultural Producers," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
More about this item
Keywordsbrand loyalty; dealer loyalty; capital inputs; expendable inputs; farmer purchase decisions; Agricultural Finance; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing; Q10; Q13; Q14;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:53626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.