Analyzing Farmers Selection of Available Marketing Alternatives Using the Multivariate Probit Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mofokeng, Maine & Vink, Nick, 2013. "Factors Affecting the Hedging Decision of Maize Farmers in Gauteng Province," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161465, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Blackman, Allen & Kildegaard, Arne, 2004. "Clean Technological Change in Developing-Country Industrial Clusters: Mexican Leather Tanning," Discussion Papers 10545, Resources for the Future.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2011. "Pluriactivity in Italian Agriculture: Are Farmers Using Interlinked Strategies?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114429, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pascucci, Stefano & de-Magistris, Tiziana, 2011. "The effects of changing regional Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation System on Italian farmers’ strategies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 746-754.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey & Sitienei, Isaac & Bhandari, Basu & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2016. "Grass-Fed Beef: How is it Marketed by US Producers?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia & Pettenati, Giacomo, 2014.
"Alternative Food Networks in Piedmont: determinants of on-farm and off-farm direct sales by farmers,"
2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy
173035, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia & Pettenati, Giacomo, 2014. "Alternative Food Networks in Piedmont: determinants of on-farm and off-farm direct sales by farmers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201439, University of Turin.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006.
"Output Diversification Among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers In El Salvador,"
OVE Working Papers
1706, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Output Diversification among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers in El Salvador," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3012, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1143597 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:34:y:1986:i:2:p:243-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.