Determinants of farm diversification and interaction with the CAP. An application to FADN of Marche region (Italy)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edi Defrancesco & Paola Gatto & Ford Runge & Samuele Trestini, 2008. "Factors Affecting Farmers' Participation in Agri-environmental Measures: A Northern Italian Perspective," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 114-131, February.
- Ani L. Katchova, 2005. "The Farm Diversification Discount," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 984-994.
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Huylenbroeck & Wim Verbeke, 2002. "Determinants of the Willingness of Belgian Farmers to Participate in Agri-environmental Measures," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 489-511.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2011. "Pluriactivity in Italian Agriculture: Are Farmers Using Interlinked Strategies?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114429, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Butinya, Lluis & Velazco, Jackeline & Rigall-I-Torrent, Ricard, 2014. "Determinants of on-farm diversification: The case of farmers in Catalonia," Revista EspaÃ±ola de Estudios Agrosociales y Pesqueros, Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Rural y Marino (formerly Ministry of Agriculture), issue 238.
- Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto & Salvioni, Cristina, 2012. "An attempt to measure the economic sustainability of farm diversification," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126013, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm diversification; Discrete Choice Models; Multifunctionality; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .