Survey of Recent Innovations in Aromatic Rice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ngokkuen, Chuthaporn & Grote, Ulrike, 0. "Geographical Indication for Jasmine Rice: Applying a Logit Model to Predict Adoption Behavior of Thai Farm Households," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
- Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Rister, M. Edward, 1996. "A Study Of Asian-American Rice Demand In Houston, Texas," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), October.
- Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Rister, M. Edward, 1996.
"Implicit Price Estimation Of Rice Quality Attributes For Asian Americans,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Goodwin, H. L. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Rister, M. Edward, 1996. "Implicit Price Estimation of Rice Quality Attributes for Asian Americans," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 291-302, December.
- Mulik Kranti & Crespi John M., 2011.
"Geographical Indications and The Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights Agreement (TRIPS): A Case Study of Basmati Rice Exports,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, May.
- Mulik, Kranti & Crespi, John M., 2011. "Geographical Indications and The Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights Agreement (TRIPS): A Case Study of Basmati Rice Exports," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001503, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mulik, Kranti & Crespi, John M., 2004. "Geographical Indications and the Trade Related Property Rights Agreement: A Case Study of Basmati Rice Exports," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20365, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giraud, Georges, 2013. "The World Market of Fragrant Rice, Main Issues and Perspectives," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(2).
More about this item
KeywordsAromatic Rice; Innovation; Research and Development; Breeding; Geographical Indication; Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-IPR-2012-11-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SEA-2012-11-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa131:135770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .