Report NEP-IPR-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco LISSONI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Michele PEZZONI (KITeS, University of Bocconi) & Bianca POTI (CERIS-CNR) & Sandra ROMAGNOSI (Parco Scientifico Università \"Tor Vergata\"), 2012. "University autonomy, IP legislation and academic patenting: Italy, 1996-2007," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-26, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bas Straathof & Sander van Veldhuizen, 2012. "Market size, institutions, and the value of rights provided by patents," CPB Discussion Paper 226, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Giacomo Ponzetto, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," Working Papers 668, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gutierrez, Juan Julio & Correa, Paulo, 2012. "Commercialization of publicly funded research and development (R&D) in Russia : scaling up the emergence of spinoff companies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6263, The World Bank.
- David Encaoua & Thierry Madiès, 2012. "Le système des brevets : idées reçues et critiques," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00750817, HAL.
- Napasintuwong, Orachos, 2012. "Survey of Recent Innovations in Aromatic Rice," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135770, European Association of Agricultural Economists.