Efficiency In Agricultural Production Of Biodiversity: Organic Vs. Conventional Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Armsworth, Paul R. & Kendall, Bruce E. & Davis, Frank W., 2004. "An introduction to biodiversity concepts for environmental economists," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Perrings, Charles, 2005.
"Crop biodiversity, risk management and the implications of agricultural assistance,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 459-466, December.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Charles Perrings, 2004. "Crop Biodiversity, Risk Management and the Implications of Agricultural Assistance," Working Papers 0084, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- van Wenum, J. H. & Wossink, G. A. A. & Renkema, J. A., 2004.
"Location-specific modeling for optimizing wildlife management on crop farms,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 395-407, April.
- van Wenum, Jaap & Wossink, Ada & Renkema, Jan, 2002. "Location-Specific Modeling For Optimizing Wildlife Management On Crop Farms," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19705, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- G. A. A. Wossink, 2003. "Biodiversity conservation by farmers: analysis of actual and contingent participation," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 461-485, December.
- Pacini, Cesare & Giesen, G.W.J. & Vazzana, V. & Wossink, Ada, 2002. "Sustainability of Organic, Integrated and Conventional Farming Systems in Tuscany," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6956, International Farm Management Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Mrinila & Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Maskey, Bijan, 2015. "Factors influencing organic farm income in Chitwan district of Nepal," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212234, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Czekaj, Tomasz G., 2015. "Measuring the Technical Efficiency of Farms Producing Environmental Output: Semiparametric Estimation of Multi-output Stochastic Ray Production Frontiers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211555, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Djokoto, Justice G., 2015. "Technical efficiency of organic agriculture: a quantitative review," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-11, August.
- Solovyeva, Irina & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2013. "Environmental Efficiency of Traditional Farming with Consideration of Grassland Biodiversity: Implication for the Ukrainian Carpathians," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158848, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Solovyeva, Irina & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2013. "Improving Measures for Targeting Agri-Environmental Payments: The Case of High Nature Value Farming," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue Issue 4, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-11-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.