Information Value And Risk Premium In Agricultural Production Under Risk: The Case Of Split Nitrogen Application For Corn
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feinerman, Eli & Kwan, E. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1990. "Uncertainty and Split Nitrogen Application in Corn Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 328, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eli Feinerman & E. Kwan Choi & Stanley R. Johnson, 1990. "Uncertainty and Split Nitrogen Application in Corn Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(4), pages 975-985.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1993. "Sequential Labor Decisions under Uncertainty: An Estimable Household Model of West-African Farmers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1173-1197, September.
- Feinerman, Eli & Choi, E. Kwan & Johnson, Stanley R., 1990. "Uncertainty and Split Nitrogen Application in Corn Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10598, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Keith O. Fuglie & Darrell J. Bosch, 1995. "Economic and Environmental Implications of Soil Nitrogen Testing: A Switching-Regression Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 891-900.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Holt, Matthew T, 1996. "Economic Behavior under Uncertainty: A Joint Analysis of Risk Preferences and Technology," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 329-335, May.
- Lambert, David K., 1990. "Risk Considerations In The Reduction Of Nitrogen Fertilizer Use In Agricultural Production," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baptiste Lelyon & Vincent Chatellier & Karine Daniel, 2011. "Decoupling and prices: determinant of dairy farmers’ choices?," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(1), pages 47-68.
- Vercammen, James & Gulati, Sumeet & Anda, Mario, 2004. "Government Taxation Schemes to Reduce Fertilizer Runoff," NAREA-CAES Conference, June 20-23, 2004, Halifax, Nova Scotia 34195, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:4:p:542-557. is not listed on IDEAS
- Bontemps, C. & Couture, S. & Favard, P., 2001. "Is the Irrigation Water Demand Really Convex ?," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2001.04, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Bontems, Philippe & Thomas, Alban, 2001. "Optimal Regulation Under Asymmetric Information And Risk Aversion With An Application To Pollution Control," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20727, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- EECKHOUDT Louis & THOMAS Alban & TREICH Nicolas, 2006. "Correlated Risks and the Value of Information for Agricultural Producers," LERNA Working Papers 06.12.205, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- B. Kelsey Jack & Paulina Oliva & Christopher Severen & Elizabeth Walker & Samuel Bell, 2015. "Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty: Take-Up and Subsequent Investment in Zambia," NBER Working Papers 21414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murat Isik & Madhu Khanna, 2003.
"Stochastic Technology, Risk Preferences, and Adoption of Site-Specific Technologies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 305-317.
- Isik, Murat & Khanna, Madhu, 2002. "Stochastic Technology, Risk Preferences And Adoption Of Site-Specific Technologies," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19858, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Nakashima, Takahiro, 2006. "Linear Structural Models of Production under Price Uncertainty: A Mean-Standard Deviation Approach," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 8.
- Garcia, Philip & Nelson, Carl H., 2003. "Engaging Students In Research: The Use Of Structured Professional Dialogue," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21894, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tronstad, Russell & Silvertooth, Jeffrey C. & Husman, Steve, 2001. "Optimal Production Inputs With Varying Quality And Yield Components: Irrigation Termination Of Upland," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36088, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura & Arriaza Balmón, Manuel, 2002. "Agricultural Risk Aversion Revisited: A Multicriteria Decision-Making Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24827, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.