The Effects of Area-based Revenue Protection on Producers’ Choices of Farm-level Revenue Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dismukes, Robert & Young, C. Edwin, 2008. "New Market Realities Affect Crop Program Choices," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, November.
- Barry J. Barnett & Keith H. Coble, 2012. "Understanding Regional Differences in Farm Policy Preferences," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 528-534.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Delbecq, Benoit A. & Davis, Christopher G., 2012. "Fiscal and Farm Level Consequences of “Shallow Loss” Commodity Support," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mario J. Miranda, 1991. "Area-Yield Crop Insurance Reconsidered," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 233-242.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen, 2016. "Implication of 2014 Farm Policies for Wheat Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235362, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luitel, Kishor P. & Hudson, Darren & Knight, Thomas O., 2015. "Understanding Cotton Producer’s Crop Insurance Choices Under the 2014 Farm Bill," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205438, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yehouenou, Lauriane S. M. & Barnett, Barry J. & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H., 2016. "An Analysis of Factors Affecting Bias and Inefficiency in Area Yield Indexes Based on Aggregated Farm Yields," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230081, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-06-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-06-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.