Report NEP-CMP-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Terje Lensberg & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hopp\'e, 2013. "Hedging without sweat: a genetic programming approach," Papers 1305.6762, arXiv.org.
- Wieland, Volker & Cwik, Tobias J. & Müller, Gernot J. & Schmidt, Sebastian & Wolters, Maik H., 2012. "A new comparative approach to macroeconomic modeling and policy analysis," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ivan Savin & Abiodun Egbetokun, 2013. "Emergence of Innovation Networks from R&D Cooperation with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schuster, Stephan, 2012. "Applications in Agent-Based Computational Economics," MPRA Paper 47201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eben Upton & William J. Nuttall, 2013. "Fuel Panics - insights from spatial agent-based simulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1309, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael McAleer & Felix Chan & Les Oxley, 2013. "Modeling and Simulation: An Overview," Working Papers in Economics 13/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2013. "Future methods of political economy: from Hicks’ equation systems to evolutionary macroeconomic simulation," MPRA Paper 47181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dismukes, Robert & Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Corey & O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2013. "The Effects of Area-based Revenue Protection on Producers’ Choices of Farm-level Revenue Insurance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149545, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Benoît Mulkay & Jacques Mairesse, 2013. "The R&D Tax Credit in France: Assessment and Ex-Ante Evaluation of the 2008 Reform," NBER Working Papers 19073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagspiel, Simeon & Jägemann, Cosima & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Brown, Tom & Cherevatskiy, Stanislav & Tröster, Eckehard, 2013. "Cost-Optimal Power System Extension under Flow-Based Market Coupling," EWI Working Papers 2013-9, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2013. "Retirement incentives in Belgium: estimations and simulations using SHARE data," CREPP Working Papers 1303, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore