Report NEP-CMP-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Terje Lensberg & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hopp\'e, 2013. "Hedging without sweat: a genetic programming approach," Papers 1305.6762, arXiv.org.
- Wieland, Volker & Cwik, Tobias J. & Müller, Gernot J. & Schmidt, Sebastian & Wolters, Maik H., 2012. "A new comparative approach to macroeconomic modeling and policy analysis," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ivan Savin & Abiodun Egbetokun, 2013. "Emergence of Innovation Networks from R&D Cooperation with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schuster, Stephan, 2012. "Applications in Agent-Based Computational Economics," MPRA Paper 47201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eben Upton & William J. Nuttall, 2013. "Fuel Panics - insights from spatial agent-based simulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1309, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ketter, W. & Collins, J. & Reddy, P. & Weerdt, M.M., 2013. "The 2013 Power Trading Agent Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-006-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Michael McAleer & Felix Chan & Les Oxley, 5/20. "Modeling and Simulation: An Overview," Working Papers in Economics 13/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2013. "Future methods of political economy: from Hicks’ equation systems to evolutionary macroeconomic simulation," MPRA Paper 47181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dismukes, Robert & Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Corey & O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2013. "The Effects of Area-based Revenue Protection on Producers’ Choices of Farm-level Revenue Insurance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149545, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Benoît Mulkay & Jacques Mairesse, 2013. "The R&D Tax Credit in France: Assessment and Ex-Ante Evaluation of the 2008 Reform," NBER Working Papers 19073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagspiel, Simeon & Jägemann, Cosima & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Brown, Tom & Cherevatskiy, Stanislav & Tröster, Eckehard, 2013. "Cost-Optimal Power System Extension under Flow-Based Market Coupling," EWI Working Papers 2013-9, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2013. "Retirement incentives in Belgium: estimations and simulations using SHARE data," CREPP Working Papers 1303, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore