Hedging without sweat: a genetic programming approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Umut Çetin & L. C. G. Rogers, 2007. "Modeling Liquidity Effects In Discrete Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29.
- Monoyios, Michael, 2004. "Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 889-913, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palczewski, Jan & Poulsen, Rolf & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner & Wang, Huamao, 2015. "Dynamic portfolio optimization with transaction costs and state-dependent drift," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 921-931.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-06-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-06-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1305.6762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.