Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- Pauline Barrieu & Nicole El Karoui, 2002. "Optimal design of derivatives in illiquid markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 181-188.
- Lamberton, Damien & Pham, Huyên & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Local risk-minimization under transaction costs," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- George M. Constantinides, 2005. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Transaction Costs," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 7, pages 207-227 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dumas, Bernard, 1991. "Super contact and related optimality conditions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 675-685, October.
- (*), Thaleia Zariphopoulou & George M. Constantinides, 1999.
"Bounds on prices of contingent claims in an intertemporal economy with proportional transaction costs and general preferences,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 345-369.
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, "undated". "Bounds on Prices of Contingent Claims in an Intertemporal Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs and General Preferences," CRSP working papers 347, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Dumas, Bernard & Luciano, Elisa, 1991. " An Exact Solution to a Dynamic Portfolio Choice Problem under Transactions Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 577-595, June.
- Boyle, Phelim P & Vorst, Ton, 1992. " Option Replication in Discrete Time with Transaction Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 271-293, March.
- Clewlow, Les & Hodges, Stewart, 1997. "Optimal delta-hedging under transactions costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1353-1376, June.
- Bernard Bensaid & Jean-Philippe Lesne & Henri Pagès & José Scheinkman, 1992. "Derivative Asset Pricing With Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 63-86.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Dumas, Bernard, 1992. "Dynamic Equilibrium and the Real Exchange Rate in a Spatially Separated World," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 153-180.
- A. E. Whalley & P. Wilmott, 1997. "An Asymptotic Analysis of an Optimal Hedging Model for Option Pricing with Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 307-324.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1991. "A simplified treatment of the theory of optimal regulation of Brownian motion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 657-673, October.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelsser, Antoon & Salahnejhad Ghalehjooghi, Ahmad, 2016. "Time-consistent actuarial valuations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 97-112.
- Wang, Jun & Liang, Jin-Rong & Lv, Long-Jin & Qiu, Wei-Yuan & Ren, Fu-Yao, 2012. "Continuous time Black–Scholes equation with transaction costs in subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(3), pages 750-759.
- João Amaro de Matos & Nuno Silva, 2011. "Consuming durable goods when stock markets jump: a strategic asset allocation approach," GEMF Working Papers 2012-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Chellathurai, Thamayanthi & Draviam, Thangaraj, 2007. "Dynamic portfolio selection with fixed and/or proportional transaction costs using non-singular stochastic optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2168-2195, July.
- Chang Shih-Chieh Bill & Tsai Chenghsien & Hung Li-Chuan, 2005. "Incorporating Foreign Equities in the Optimal Asset Allocation of an Insurer with the Consideration for Background Risks: Models and Numerical Illustrations," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, June.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:143:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-009-9559-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Poufinas, 2015. "On Transaction-Cost Models in Continuous-Time Markets," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-34, April.
- Zakamouline, Valeri I., 2006. "European option pricing and hedging with both fixed and proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Palczewski, Jan & Poulsen, Rolf & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner & Wang, Huamao, 2015. "Dynamic portfolio optimization with transaction costs and state-dependent drift," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 921-931.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:2:y:2014:i:5:p:401-410:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxim Bichuch, 2014. "Pricing a contingent claim liability with transaction costs using asymptotic analysis for optimal investment," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 651-694, July.
- Nicola Cantarutti & Jo~ao Guerra & Manuel Guerra & Maria do Ros'ario Grossinho, 2016. "Option pricing in exponential L\'evy models with transaction costs," Papers 1611.00389, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Lai, Tze Leung & Lim, Tiong Wee, 2009. "Option hedging theory under transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1945-1961, December.
- Terje Lensberg & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hopp'e, 2013. "Hedging without sweat: a genetic programming approach," Papers 1305.6762, arXiv.org.
- Jacques, Sébastien & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf, 2011. "Synthetizing a debt guarantee: Super-replication versus utility approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Lv, Longjin & Xiao, Jianbin & Fan, Liangzhong & Ren, Fuyao, 2016. "Correlated continuous time random walk and option pricing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 447(C), pages 100-107.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:5:p:889-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.