Understanding Regional Differences in Farm Policy Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2014.
"A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 232-252.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli, 2013. "A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36751, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Du, Xiaodong, 2013. "A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36750, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dismukes, Robert & Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Corey & O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2013. "The Effects of Area-based Revenue Protection on Producers’ Choices of Farm-level Revenue Insurance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149545, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wang, Yang & Barnett, Barry J. & Coble, Keith H. & Harri, Ardian, 2012. "Yield Aggregation Impacts on a “Deep Loss” Systemic Risk Protection Program," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124875, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:528-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.