Disaster Risk, Social Vulnerability and Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan Ben-David, 1993. "Equalizing Exchange: Trade Liberalization and Income Convergence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 653-679.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ward, Patrick & Shively, Gerald, 2012.
"Vulnerability, Income Growth and Climate Change,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 916-927.
- Shively, Gerald E. & Ward, Patrick S. & Diffenbaugh, Noah S., 2009. "Vulnerability, Income Growth and Climate Change," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49943, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davlasheridze, Meri & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Allen Klaiber, H., 2017. "The effects of adaptation measures on hurricane induced property losses: Which FEMA investments have the highest returns?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 93-114.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural disasters; climate change; economic development; vulnerability; International Development; Political Economy; I3; Q5; O2;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-07 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:102984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .