Factors Influencing Selection of Information Sources by Cotton Producers Considering Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technologies
Acknowledgements: The authors thank Cotton Incorporated and the Tennessee Agricultural Experiment Station for financial support
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002.
"Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 233-245, November.
- Keane, Michael P, 1994. "A Computationally Practical Simulation Estimator for Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Walton, Jonathan C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Martin, Steven W. & Marra, Michele C. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne , 2008.
"Adoption and Abandonment of Precision Soil Sampling in Cotton Production,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Walton, Jonathan C. & Roberts, Roland K. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Martin, Steven W. & Marra, Michele C. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne , 2008. "Adoption and Abandonment of Precision Soil Sampling in Cotton Production," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6215, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
- David R. Just & Steven A. Wolf & Steve Wu & David Zilberman, 2002. "Consumption of Economic Information in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 39-52.
- Babcock, Bruce A., 1990. "Value of Weather Information in Market Equilibrium (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10592, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McBride, William D. & Daberkow, Stan G., 2003. "Information And The Adoption Of Precision Farming Technologies," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 21(1).
- Kevin T. McNamara & Michael E. Wetzstein & G. Keith Douce, 1991. "Factors Affecting Peanut Producer Adoption of Integrated Pest Management," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 129-139.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1991. "Simulation Estimation Methods for Limited Dependent Variable Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1007, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Bayesian Inference in Econometric Models Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1317-1339, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.