Crop Insurance, Disaster Payments, and Incentives for Land Use Change in Agriculture: A Preliminary Assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||28 Apr 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schnitkey, Gary D. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Irwin, Scott H., 2002.
"Evaluation of Risk Reductions Associated with Multi-Peril Crop Insurance Products,"
Proceedings: 2002 Regional Committee NC-221, October 7-8, 2002, Denver, Colorado
132375, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Schnitkey, Gary D. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Irwin, Scott H., 2002. "Evaluation Of Risk Reductions Associated With Multi-Periol Crop Insurance Products," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19778, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard E. Just & Linda Calvin & John Quiggin, 1999. "Adverse Selection in Crop Insurance: Actuarial and Asymmetric Information Incentives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 834-849.
- Just, Richard E. & Calvin, Linda & Quiggin, John, 1993. "Adverse Selection in Crop Insurance: Actuarial and Asymmetric Information Incentives," Working Papers 197809, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Monte L. Vandeveer & John L. Deal, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Acreage Effects of Participation in the Federal Crop Insurance Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1058-1077.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Bucholtz, Shawn & Claassen, Roger & Roberts, Michael J. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Gueorguieva, Anna & Johansson, Robert C., 2006. "Environmental Effects Of Agricultural Land-Use Change: The Role Of Economics And Policy," Economic Research Report 33591, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- JunJie Wu, 1999. "Crop Insurance, Acreage Decisions, and Nonpoint-Source Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 305-320.
- Joseph W. Glauber, 2004. "Crop Insurance Reconsidered," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1179-1195.
- Coble, Keith H. & Dismukes, Robert & Thomas, Sarah E., 2007. "Policy Implications of Crop Yield and Revenue Variability at Differing Levels of Disaggregation," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9759, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.