Protecting the African Elephant: A Dynamic Bioeconomic Model of Ivory Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2006. "A Dynamic Bioeconomic Model of Ivory Trade: Details and Extended Results," Working Papers 2006-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 1996. "A note on ivory trade and elephant conservation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 433-443, October.
- N/A, 1996. "Note:," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-1, January.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004.
"The complex interactions of markets for endangered species products,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 926-953, September.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2002. "The Complex Interaction of Markets For Endangered Species Products," Discussion Papers dp-02-21, Resources For the Future.
- Andreas Kontoleon & Timothy Swanson, 2003. "The Willingness to Pay for Property Rights for the Giant Panda: Can a Charismatic Species Be an Instrument for Nature Conservation?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(4), pages 483-499.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F., 2001. "Banking On Extinction: Ivory Storage And Elephant Conservation," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20505, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .