Optimal Bioeconomic Management Strategies for Prevention and Control of Invasive Alien Species
Paper removed by author. Please see the current version, available online January 8, 2007: Mehta, S.V. et al. Optimal detection and control strategies for invasive species management. Ecological Economics (2007), doi:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2006.10.024
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2003.
"New Evidence on the Effects of Job Creation Schemes in Germany - A Matching Approach with Threefold Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2004. "New evidence on the effects of job creation schemes in Germany--a matching approach with threefold heterogeneity," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 257-302, December.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1971.
"Induced Innovation And Agricultural Development,"
13967, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Smallholder market participation: Concepts and evidence from eastern and southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 299-317, August.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005.
"Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008. "Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, 02.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruttan, Vernon W. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1971. "Technology Transfer And Agricultural Development," Staff Papers 13993, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kuyiah, Joanne Wasswa & Obare, Gideon A. & Herrero, Mario & Waithaka, Michael M., 2006. "Agriculture, Income Risks and Rural Poverty Dynamics: Strategies of Smallholder Producers in Kenya," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25596, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Okello, Julius Juma, 2010. "Does use of ICT-based market information services (MIS) improve welfare of smallholder farm households: Evidence from Kenya," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61251, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Becerril, Javier & Abdulai, Awudu, 2010. "The Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Mexico: A Propensity Score-Matching Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1024-1035, July.
- Kizito, Andrew M., 2009. "Estimating the Benefits from Improved Market Information," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 48844, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Akhter Ali & Awudu Abdulai, 2010. "The Adoption of Genetically Modified Cotton and Poverty Reduction in Pakistan," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 175-192.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.