The Economics Of Managing Wildlife Disease
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahul, Olivier & Gohin, Alexandre, 1999. "Irreversible Decision Making in Contagious Animal Disease Control under Uncertainty: An Illustration Using FMD in Brittany," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 39-58, March.
- Karl-Göran Mäler & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, 2003.
"The Economics of Shallow Lakes,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 603-624, December.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2000. "The Economics of Shallow Lakes," Discussion Paper 2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2003. "The economics of shallow lakes," Other publications TiSEM 368f83ad-bc2f-4ad4-b603-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1990. "Depletion of the environmental basis for renewable resources: The economics of interdependent renewable and nonrenewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Bicknell, Kathryn & Wilen, James E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1999. "Public policy and private incentives for livestock disease control," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(4), December.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 1996. "Nonconvexities in Optimal Pollution Accumulation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 160-177, September.
- Daniel Rondeau & Jon M. Conrad, 2003. "Managing Urban Deer," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 266-281.
- Rondeau, Daniel, 2001. "Along the Way Back from the Brink," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 156-182, September.
- John Mclnerney, 1996. "Old Economics For New Problems -Livestock Disease: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 295-314.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horan, Richard D. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Fenichel, Eli P. & Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr., 2004. "Controlling Wildlife And Livestock Disease With Endogenous On-Farm Biosecurity," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20349, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fenichel, Eli P. & Horan, Richard D. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2004. "The Role Of Sexual Dimorphism In The Economics Of Wildlife Disease Management," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20395, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .