How does Public Regulation affect Growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skott, Peter, 2005.
"Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 305-331, July.
- Skott, Peter, "undated". "Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages," Economics Working Papers 2003-6, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Skott, 2004. "Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Holler, Manfred & Skott, Peter, "undated". "The importance of setting the agenda," Economics Working Papers 2003-8, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997. "I Just Ran Two Million Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 178-183, May.
- Dell'Anno, Roberto, "undated". "Estimating the Shadow Economy in Italy: a Structural Equation Approach," Economics Working Papers 2003-7, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andersen, Torben M., "undated". "The Macroeconomic Policy Mix in a Monetary Union with Flexible Inflation Targeting," Economics Working Papers 2003-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Christoffersen & Martin Paldam, 2004. "Privatization in Denmark, 1980-2002," CESifo Working Paper Series 1127, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Paldam, Martin, "undated". "Can the new aid-growth models be replicated," Economics Working Papers 2003-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anabel Zárate-Marco & Jaime Vallés-Giménez, 2012. "The cost of regulation in a decentralized context: the case of the Spanish regions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 185-203, February.
- Elena Podrecca, 2013. "Riforme del mercato dei prodotti e crescita della produttività. Teoria ed evidenza empirica," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 10-41.
- Monika Marcinkowska, 2013. "Regulation and self-regulation in banking: in search of optimum," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(2), pages 119-158.
- Mario Andrés Pinzón, 2016. "Prácticas para mejorar la regulación en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(35), pages 207-228, July-Dece.
More about this item
KeywordsFixed effects; growth; semi-parametric regression; panel data; public regulation;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2003-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .