New Financial Stability Governance and Central Banks
In: Monetary Policy and Financial Stability in a World of Low Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Hoon Lim & Ivo Krznar & Fabian Lipinsky & Akira Otani & Xiaoyong Wu, 2013. "The Macroprudential Framework; Policy Responsiveness and Institutional Arrangements," IMF Working Papers 13/166, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Ricardo Correa & Elisabetta Fiorentino & Esther Segalla, 2017.
"Changes in Prudential Policy Instruments - A New Cross-Country Database,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 477-503, March.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Ricardo Correa & Elisabetta Fiorentino & Esther Segalla, 2016. "Changes in Prudential Policy Instruments ---- A New Cross-Country Database," International Finance Discussion Papers 1169, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Ricardo Correa & Elisabetta Fiorentino & Esther Segalla, 2016. "Changes in Prudential Policy Instruments — A New Cross-Country Database," IMF Working Papers 16/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Frank Smets, 2014. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy: How Closely Interlinked?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(2), pages 263-300, June.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc, 2017.
"The use and effectiveness of macroprudential policies: New evidence,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 203-224.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven, 2015. "The Use and Effectiveness of Macroprudential Policies; New Evidence," IMF Working Papers 15/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Koetter & Kasper Roszbach & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2014. "Financial Stability and Central Bank Governance," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(4), pages 31-68, December.
- Lombardi, Domenico & Siklos, Pierre L., 2016.
"Benchmarking macroprudential policies: An initial assessment,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 35-49.
- Domenico Lombardi & Pierre L. Siklos, 2016. "Benchmarking macroprudential policies: An initial assessment," CAMA Working Papers 2016-60, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B & Neyapti, Bilin, 1992. "Measuring the Independence of Central Banks and Its Effect on Policy Outcomes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 353-398, September.
- Bodenstein, Martin & Guerrieri, Luca & LaBriola, Joe, 2019. "Macroeconomic policy games," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 64-81.
- Goodhart, Charles & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 1995. "Should the Functions of Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision Be Separated?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 539-560, October.
- Arnone, Marco & Romelli, Davide, 2013. "Dynamic central bank independence indices and inflation rate: A new empirical exploration," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 385-398.
- Bodea, Cristina & Hicks, Raymond, 2015. "Price Stability and Central Bank Independence: Discipline, Credibility, and Democratic Institutions," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 69(01), pages 35-61, December.
- Sònia Muñoz & Samir Jahjah & Martin Cihak & Sharika Teh Sharifuddin & Kalin I Tintchev, 2012. "Financial Stability Reports; What Are they Good for?," IMF Working Papers 12/1, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stability; committee design; macroprudential tools;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2017-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.