Individual Rights and Collective Agents. The Role of Old and New Workplace Institutions in the Regulation of Labor Markets
In: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reilly, Barry & Pierella Paci & Peter Holl, 1994. "Unions, safety committees and workplace injuries," Discussion Papers in Economics 2/94, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn, 1994. "The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act: Effects on Notice Provision," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(4), pages 650-662, July.
- John W. Budd & Brian P. McCall, 1997.
"The Effect of Unions on the Receipt of Unemployment Insurance Benefits,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(3), pages 478-492, April.
- Budd, J.W. & McCall, B.P., 1994. "The Effect of Unions on the Receipt of Unemployment Insurance Benefits," Papers 94-08, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- Rebecca M. Blank & David E. Card, 1991.
"Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1157-1189.
- Rebecca Blank & David Card, 1988. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," Working Papers 623, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Rebecca M. Blank & David Card, 1989. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," NBER Working Papers 2871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "Can Labor Standards Improve under Globalization?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 338.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1985. "Unions, Pensions, and Union Pension Funds," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 89-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1991. "The Effects of Overtime Pay Regulation on Worker Compensation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 719-740, September.
- George J. Stigler, 1974. "Free Riders and Collective Action: An Appendix to Theories of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 359-365, Autumn.
- Butler, Richard J & Worrall, John D, 1983. "Workers' Compensation: Benefit and Injury Claims Rates in the Seventies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 580-589, November.
- Viscusi, W Kip & O'Connor, Charles J, 1984. "Adaptive Responses to Chemical Labeling: Are Workers Bayesian Decision Makers?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 942-956, December.
- Barry Reilly & Pierella Paci & Peter Holl, 1995. "Unions, Safety Committees and Workplace Injuries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 275-288, June.
- Joel Rogers, 1995. "United States: Lessons from Abroad and Home," NBER Chapters,in: Works Councils: Consultation, Representation, and Cooperation in Industrial Relations, pages 375-410 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Weil & Archon Fung & Mary Graham & Elena Fagotto, 2006. "The effectiveness of regulatory disclosure policies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 155-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.