The effectiveness of regulatory disclosure policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shang-Jin Wei & R. G Gelos, 2002. "Transparency and International Investor Behavior," IMF Working Papers 02/174, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i::p:91-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn, 1994. "The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 181-190, Winter.
- David Weil, 2004. "Individual Rights and Collective Agents. The Role of Old and New Workplace Institutions in the Regulation of Labor Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century, pages 13-44 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bostic, Raphael W & Surette, Brian J, 2001.
"Have the Doors Opened Wider? Trends in Homeownership Rates by Race and Income,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 411-434, November.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Brian J. Surette, 2000. "Have the doors opened wider? trends in homeownership rates by race and income," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:8:1212-1215_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- Wesley A. Magat & W. Kip Viscusi, 1992. "Informational Approaches to Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213277x, January.
- Mathios, Alan D, 2000. "The Impact of Mandatory Disclosure Laws on Product Choices: An Analysis of the Salad Dressing Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 651-677, October.
- Leuz, C & Verrecchia, RE, 2000. "The economic consequences of increased disclosure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38, pages 91-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Yi-chong, Xu, 2013. "Accident like the Fukushima unlikely in a country with effective nuclear regulation: Literature review and proposed guidelines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 126-146.
- Magali Delmas & Maria J. Montes-Sancho & Jay P. Shimshack, 2010.
"Information Disclosure Policies: Evidence From The Electricity Industry,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 483-498, April.
- Magali Delmas & Maria Montes-Sancho & Jay P. Shimshack, 2007. "Information Disclosure Policies: Evidence from the Electricity Industry," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0707, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi, 2012. "Regulatory transparency—How China can learn from Japan's nuclear regulatory failures?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3574-3578.
- Johan Graafland & Hugo Smid, 2015. "Competition and Institutional Drivers of Corporate Social Performance," De Economist, Springer, vol. 163(3), pages 303-322, September.
- Tamer Çetin & M. Zahid Sobacı & Mehmet Nargeleçekenler, 2016. "Independence and accountability of independent regulatory agencies: the case of Turkey," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 601-620, June.
- Erlane K. Ghani & Nur Azrin Mat Tarmezi, 2016. "The Effect of Corporate Disclosure Guide on Information Disclosure among Malaysian Public Listed Companies," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(9), pages 362-376, September.
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir & Lee C. Vermeulen & Marian V. Wrobel, 2012.
"Comparison Friction: Experimental Evidence from Medicare Drug Plans,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(1), pages 199-235.
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir & Lee Vermeulen & Marian Wrobel, 2011. "Comparison Friction: Experimental Evidence from Medicare Drug Plans," NBER Working Papers 17410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir & Lee C. Vermeulen & Marian V. Wrobel, 2012. "Comparison Friction Experimental Evidence from Medicare Drug Plans," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b5b408501b0147b89b7d124e8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2836-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsu, David, 2014. "How much information disclosure of building energy performance is necessary?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 263-272.
- Björn Fasterling, 2012. "Development of Norms Through Compliance Disclosure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 73-87, March.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Grant, Laura E., 2008. "Eco-Labeling Strategies: The Eco-Premium Puzzle In The Wine Industry," Working Papers 37325, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Anil R. Doshi & Glen W.S. Dowell & Michael W. Toffel, 2011. "How Firms Respond to Mandatory Information Disclosure," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-001, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2012.
- Udechukwu Ojiako & Tinashe Manungo & Max Chipulu & Johnnie Johnson, 2013. "The Impact of Regulation on Risk Perception: Evidence from the Zimbabwean Banking Industry," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 276-288, September.
- Etienne Farvaque & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Dhafer Saïdane, 2011.
"Corporate disclosure: A review of its (direct and indirect) benefits and costs,"
CEPII research center, issue 128, pages 5-31.
- Etienne Farvaque & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Dhafer Saïdane, 2016. "Corporate disclosure: a review of its (direct and indirect) benefits and costs," Working Papers hal-01391688, HAL.
- Finger, Stephen R. & Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti, 2013. "Mandatory disclosure of plant emissions into the environment and worker chemical exposure inside plants," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 124-136.
- Hyunhoe Bae, 2012. "Reducing Environmental Risks by Information Disclosure: Evidence in Residential Lead Paint Disclosure Rule," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 404-431, March.
- Halan, Monika & Sane, Renuka, 2017. "Regulating consumer finance: Do disclosures matter? The case of life insurance," Working Papers 17/212, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Evans, David A. & Kruger, Joseph A., 2006. "Taking up the Slack: Lessons from a Cap-and-Trade Program in Chicago," Discussion Papers dp-06-36, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:23:y:2012:i:3:p:213-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonino Vaccaro & Dalia Patiño Echeverri, 2010. "Corporate Transparency and Green Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 487-506, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:155-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.