Employment in Construction and Distribution Industries:The Impact of the New Jobs Tax Credit
In: Studies in Labor Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8912.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8912||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perloff, Jeffrey M & Wachter, Michael L, 1979. "The New Jobs Tax Credit: An Evaluation of the 1977-78 Wage Subsidy Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 173-79, May.
- Daniel J. B. Mitchell, 1972. "Incomes Policy and the Labor Market in France," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 25(3), pages 315-335, April.
- anonymous, 1972. "Member bank income, 1971," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue May, pages 446-454.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-52, September.
- John H. Bishop, 1979. "The General Equilibrium Impact of Alternative Antipoverty Strategies," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 32(2), pages 205-223, January.
- Kesselman, Jonathan R & Williamson, Samuel H & Berndt, Ernst R, 1977. "Tax Credits for Employment Rather Than Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 339-49, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.