The New Jobs Tax Credit: An Evaluation of the 1977-78 Wage Subsidy Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Small businesses, tax cuts, and reporting
by Dan Crawford (Rdan) in Angry Bear on 2012-11-29 18:37:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher L. House & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Layoffs, Lemons and Temps," NBER Working Papers 17962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan M., 2016.
"Worker-level and firm-level effects of a wage subsidy program for highly educated labor: Evidence from Denmark,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1939-1943.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2015. "Worker-level and Firm-level Effects of a Wage Subsidy Program for Highly Educated Labor: Evidence from Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 9184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:sae:ilrrev:v:70:y:2017:i:5:p:1111-1145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Schünemann & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch, 2015.
"Do Long-Term Unemployed Workers Benefit from Targeted Wage Subsidies?,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Schuenemann, Benjamin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2011. "Do Long-term Unemployed Workers Benefit from Targeted Wage Subsidies," Economics Working Paper Series 1126, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Lechner, Michael & Schünemann, Benjamin & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "Do Long-term Unemployed Workers Benefit from Targeted Wage Subsidies?," Working papers 2013/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Hiring Credits," IZA Discussion Papers 11248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Diego Grijalva, 2013. "The Employment Effects of State Hiring Credits During and After the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 18928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Couch & Douglas J. Besharov & David Neumark, 2013.
"Spurring Job Creation in Response to Severe Recessions: Reconsidering Hiring Credits,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 142-171, January.
- David Neumark, 2011. "Spurring Job Creation in Response to Severe Recessions: Reconsidering Hiring Credits," NBER Working Papers 16866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bishop, 1981. "Employment in Construction and Distribution Industries:The Impact of the New Jobs Tax Credit," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Labor Markets, pages 209-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:upj:ubooks:cjo2001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Job creation tax credits and job growth: whether, when, and where?," Working Paper Series 2010-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rao, Neel, 2016. "Social effects in employer learning: An analysis of siblings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 24-36.
- Franke, Benedikt & Simons, Dirk & Voeller, Dennis, 2014. "How do employment tax credits work? An analysis of the German inheritance tax," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-090, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Franke, Benedikt & Simons, Dirk & Voeller, Dennis, 2014. "How do employment tax credits work? An analysis of the German inheritance tax," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 177, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- David Neumark & Diego Grijalva, 2017. "The Employment Effects of State Hiring Credits," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 70(5), pages 1111-1145, October.
- William Hoyt & Christopher Jepsen & Kenneth Troske, 2009. "Business Incentives and Employment: What Incentives Work and Where?," Working Papers 2009-02, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2014.
"Do Hiring Credits Work in Recessions?: Evidence from France,"
Sciences Po publications
8330, Sciences Po.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Do Hiring Credits Work in Recessions? Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 8330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:2:p:173-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.